Monday, February 14, 2011

red, red, red...Edd likes red

My daughter loves the color red and this dress is her very favorite thing to wear....all...the...time!  She even wearing it now as I type!  and she wore it yesterday and 10 to 1 she's put it on after she get home from school tomorrow.  I needed to get some photos of her before she grew out of this dress.  I found the perfect spot!  Made her dress in her dress and took her out on a beautiful afternoon just before Valentine's day.  head over to I {heart} faces challenge this week and check out the others photos of their photos.






 
 

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. I can see why she loves wearing it so much ... my girls would, too!! I love the brick wall behind her. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot! The vibrant red against the old wall is super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much it was so fun to shoot. She is such a camera hog.

    ReplyDelete