Monday, October 24, 2011

Let them be little or "momma monkey socks"

I [heart] faces is doing a photo challenge of let them be little and as I was going through my old photos this one popped out at me.

This is an old one of my daughter Edd.  I wanted to get a photo of her in the jacket, but she was so happy to be wearing my monkey socks.  Every time she would see them she would want me to put them on her.  So as long as we weren't planning on leaving the house I would let her wear them....for awhile.  Oh the joys of something so simple as wearing your momma's silly monkey socks.

Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials
go check out other entries in the challenge there are some great ones!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo---she's just adorable and she seems so taken with those socks----well done, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo! The background is beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete